This program is designed for students who plan to attend a Christian college.
- 1. The student must be a high school senior or graduate.
- 2. He must have a high school cumulative grade point average of 3.00 (on a 4.00 point scale) or higher.
- 3. He must have the recommendation of his high school administration.
- 4. It is the student’s responsibility to correspond with his college of intent for transfer requirements and procedures.
- 1. The student is limited to a maximum enrollment in two courses per semester.
- 2. The student must achieve a grade of “C” or better to continue in the program.
- 3. The student may not enroll in more than 12 credit hours prior to high school graduation.
- 4. Course selection is limited to general freshman and sophomore level courses and/or BI 100-300 series.
5. All courses must be pre-approved by the administration.